If you are an Essential Solution client, you have probably heard the phrase, “Call-to-Action” a lot!
During the Design Consultation, we discuss how your company starts relationships with potential clients. The style that works best for you is clearly outlined on your homepage in what we refer to as your “Call-to-Action” -- the next steps that you would like an online viewer to take. This could be watching a video, completing a Contact Us form, signing up for a workshop or just calling you right away to set up an initial consultation.
Your account manager also asks you to include a “Call-to-Action” in your social media posts.
So why is a “Call-to-Action” so important?
If a visitor has made it to your website, that is really great! But if they have never been involved with Estate Planning, Elder Law or worked with an attorney before, they may not be sure of the first step to take.
This uncertainty can cause potential clients fear or anxiety. A “Call-to-Action” identifies what a potential client should expect and what exactly they should do next, making the next step less stressful.
If you are an administrator of your business page, you can log in right now and add your Call-to-Action button today in just a few simple steps -- here’s how!
How to Add a Call-to-Action Button to My Facebook Business Page
- Visit www.facebook.com
- Log in with the credentials of someone who is an Administrator of the page
- Navigate to your business page:A dialog box will appear. You will need to decide what step you wish viewers of your page to take next:
- One way is in the very left-most column, under the “Pages” heading
- Another way is the tiny down arrow in the very top right corner, and select “Use Facebook as:” and selecting your business page from the list
- Your business page should open with a button in the bottom center of your banner that you can click that says “Create Call-to-Action.”
- A dialog box will appear. You will need to decide what step you wish viewers of your page to take next:
- Under Choose a Button, you may select from their current options of: Book Now, Contact Us, Use App, Play Game, Shop Now, Sign Up or Watch Video.
- Under Website, enter the URL of the website associated with your Call-to-Action. For example, this client has video on their site. In a separate tab, I navigated to the page of their website with the video on it, and pasted that website URL here:
Click “Next” for this screen and the two referring to mobile devices iOS and Android – keep the “Website” default setting.
- Select “Save Changes” and you’ll now see your brand new Call-to-Action on your business page!
- You’ll be able to see how many people engage with your Call-to-Action in the stats listed on the right.
- Want to change or remove your Call-to-Action? Easy! Click the drop down arrow on the right of your Call-to-Action button to Edit or Delete.
Need assistance? Submit a Support Ticket to the IMS Team and we'll guide you through the Call-to-Action process.