Exciting news – I am headed to Amsterdam to speak at an international digital marketing conference presented by Local Search Today. This is my second time presenting before this group, and the focus is on managing transformational change as marketing companies worldwide struggle with the transition from traditional to digital marketing.
Last year, I spoke at this same conference when it was held in London. Conference delegates gave my session the highest rating, and as a result, I have been invited to return. Google, Twitter and digital thought leaders from around the globe make this one of the pivotal conferences in our industry.
In the twenty plus years that IMS has been helping attorneys grow their practices, we ourselves have grown and evolved. We’ve kept pace with changes in technology and marketing that have changed how you run your practice and how we market your practice.
For many agencies, this transformation is still a work in progress. Traditional marketing simply did not require the intensely collaborative relationship between agency and client that has replaced the old dynamic that, quite frankly, no longer works for the client or the agency.
In a nutshell:
- Today’s successful marketing program uses many platforms, largely but not exclusively digital in nature.
- Done correctly, digital marketing yields a tremendous amount of data that requires frequent review and adjustments.
- The relationship between client and agency today is collaborative, with communication occurring on an almost daily basis.
- Working together, the agency and the client gain a better understanding of what is working, what is not, and are engaged in a continual process of fine tuning to achieve best results.
- The market itself is constantly changing, so what works one month needs to be measured and may need to be tweaked as soon as the following month.
Conference organizer Peter Buxton had these kind words to say about last year’s program:
"Jennifer's presentation at the Local Search Today! conference in December 2014 was evaluated by delegates as the best presentation of the event. She made a clear case for the massive changes needed to market goods and services now that the sales funnel has been replaced with a dynamic and fragmented path that demands a far more sophisticated approach to marketing. The delegates came away with both theory and best practices. Jennifer's presentation style is both entertaining and informative. She is a great addition to our programme."
After my return, I’ll bring you up to speed with what I’ve learned and how it can benefit your practice.
Jennifer C. Goddard, CEO
INTEGRITY MARKETING SOLUTIONS
Here's a short video Mike edited with more insight into what I'll be presenting during my session.