Your BONUS OFFER:
Everyone who attends the live event gets a free download of the white paper, Reaching Today's Boomers and Seniors Online.
Adding elder law to an existing estate planning practice can reap huge rewards, but how do you navigate the nuanced marketing differences between estate planning and elder law?
In this webinar, marketing expert Jennifer Goddard shares highlights from her upcoming session at The Summit , revealing the subtle but significant shifts required to successfully market both estate planning and elder law services.
Topics Covered in this Webinar:
- Estate Planning or Elder Law? The Same ... or Different?
- How to Make a Personal Connection Online
- What Makes a Great Brand Story?
Some of the limiting beliefs Jennifer will be challenging in this webinar:
- Marketing estate planning is exactly the same as marketing elder law.
- Marketing estate planning is completely different than marketing elder law.
- Workshops are the best way to market estate and elder law services.
Register Now for Marketing Elder Law Services: The Summit Preview
12 noon CENTRAL time (1 p.m. eastern)
Wednesday, Sept. 27
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Be sure to attend the LIVE event to get your free white paper, Reaching Today's Boomers and Seniors Online.
The Summit is a live legal learning event like none other in the industry. Every session is packed with powerful learning that will propel your practice to do something remarkable. There's still time to register, and preferred client discounts still apply.
The Summit 2017
October 18-20 | Colorado Springs
Cheyenne Mountain Resort & Legacy Ranch