Would your practice benefit from
- More qualified referrals from
- Professional advisers who value your service?
Of course it would! Even if you already have a solid referral base, you know that you could boost your profitability if more, well-educated financial advisers sent more, well-qualified referrals more frequently.
Now is the time to implement a proven referral-marketing strategy to accomplish those goals! Why now? The sooner you start this program, the sooner you will see results! AND because you can save $100 off the cost of our Five Days to Profitable Referrals program if you order before midnight Tuesday, February 28th!
Five Days to Profitable Referrals is a referral-education program designed around the study-group format, presented in five sessions -- you may choose to present them all in one week for a local agency, or one per month for five months with a hand-selected group. Or
use this five-part series as a springboard to launch an ongoing group.
Throughout the five sessions, you will not only cover key estate planning issues -- but you also will be introducing the concept of Lifecycle Marketing, which is a common-sense approach to reaching prospective clients with services appropriate for their life stage. Lifecycle Marketing recognizes that estate planning needs are driven by more than an individual's net worth. Show advisers how estate planning needs change and develop as clients move through the various stages (or cycles) of their lives. Teach them how to recognize those key "transition" times when clients are most open to moving forward with various levels of planning.
Here is an overview of the Five-Day Workshop Series:
- To provide financial professionals with a foundation of knowledge
- to help them better serve their clients and enhance their profitability
Toward that end, the five-part program focuses on
- Estate planning issues facing all clients
- Special issues confronting business owners, and
- The special estate planning needs of highly affluent clients.
Additionally, you will address specific sales issues regarding estate planning, including:
- Fact finders
- Conversation openers
- Building trust and establishing relationships
- The financial professional’s role on the estate planning team
- Overcoming price objections
- Post-sale strategies
- Each session includes up to ten participants
- Approximately 20 minutes of presentation
- Short break
- 20 to 30 minutes of sales & marketing discussion, including review of case studies.
To learn more about this turn-key program, visit our website at http://www.IMSLegalMarketing.com/5_days.htm.
Make this the year that life gets easier ... and your practice becomes more profitable and enjoyable. Why wait? Now is the time to order. Save money and start making more money -- NOW.