Thanks for your question, Ron, about the ethical aspects of the Estate Protection Plan. I hope Kyle's reply answered your question. You can usually find a copy of your state's Rules on the state bar's website. Look for Rule 7.3 and see if your state's rules follow the ABA Model Rules as Kyle quoted in his message. Many states do. Some do not. The program is designed to comply in those states that do.
Another question we received off-line was about how to develop a contact list to begin implementing the campaign. First, let me assure you that this is part of your marketing guide included when you buy the program. We supply virtually everything you need, except the dedication on your part to succeed Second, we also will cover targeting and building your list during the FREE Webinar on June 5th
- The Estate Protection Plan is not an expensive program to implement. It does not rely on a heavy direct mail campaign. Purchasing a cold list and bombarding it with direct mail would be about the least cost-effective strategy. Over time, it certainly would work. But time and money are two reasonably limited commodities in your law firm!
- Because you will be contacting individuals acting in a fiduciary capacity, think of these individuals more as potential referral sources. This is really just a variation on referral-based marketing. And as you know, you do not need to contact 1,500 potential referral sources to build your practice. Because each person represents many prospective clients, your list will be relatively small and targeted.
- Your targeted approach will focus on the top 10 to 50 prospects in your locale, most likely already within your centers of influence. We will look at your current client base, your referral base, your trade and business associations, membership organizations, and your own commercial networks first. Remember, this is NOT a shotgun strategy. This is laser-focus.
- Another successful strategy is to offer the program as a JOINT marketing effort between you and one or more of your top referral sources, as a benefit they can offer to THEIR business clients.
- Do you want to work with business owners?
- Do you want to penetrate that large and growing market of self-directed investors who cannot be reached through traditional referral sources?
- Do you want to achieve a level of independence that will protect your practice from the vagaries of sometimes fickle financial advisors?
- Would you like to have a larger base of clients who are self-directed, for whom you might be able to make referrals to trusted, competent advisors -- thereby improving your own position among allied professionals?
Through May 15th, we have discounted the program from our regular $1,595 price to just $995, with a bundled $350 training WEBINAR FREE for a total savings of $950!. After the 15th, we will extend the sale at a price of $1,295through the end of May, and will still include the $350 Webinar at no charge.
For more information about the Estate Protection Plan, visit our website at http://www.estateplanningpartners.com/estate_protection_plan.htm or call James at 1-877-352-2021, ext. 0.