These powerful words from Steven R. Covey ring true for each of us as business leaders in our own firms. As we wrestle with the challenges of running a business, we simply run out of time and energy to effectively lead. Covey recognized this, and admonishes us to QUIT CUTTING long enough to Sharpen the Saw. Yes, you have to stop cutting and walk away from the job in order to re-sharpen the very blade that gets the work done.
I encourage each and every one of our Essentials Clients to break away from your office and join us March 14-16 at the Spring Fast Track Workshop.
Come to grow your practice.
Come to achieve these Five Goals:
- Sharpen the Saw -- You have to take yourself out of your practice to work on your practice. Block out 2-1/2 days to re-focus your mind and your energy on marketing and practice growth.
- Set Reasonable, But Challenging Goals -- Armed with our Benchmark Data, and your own marketing performance reports, let us help you set SMART Goals for 2012. Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely.
- Learn From the Successes of Your Colleagues -- then, stand on their shoulders! Yes, we are going to reveal the Secret to Their Success, so you can not only get similar results ... but stand on their shoulders and achieve even more!
- Keep Up With Fast-Paced Change -- Technology is pushing rapid, almost daily change in marketing. If you are making business decisions about your marketing based on last year's information, you are setting yourself up for disappointment and loss. The pace of change is mind-boggling, and how do you tell the fads from the revolutions? Come and refresh your knowledge with the newest information.
- Make More Money with Less Effort -- This is our ultimate goal for every one of you! This was the standard we held for ourselves as we evaluated each topic and session to include in the workshop: This session must include vital information that will help our clients make more money with less effort?
Those of you who come will generate tremendous opportunity and growth for your practice in 2012. Sure, your saw may go silent for a few days ... but when you return to your office on Monday, you will be amazed at the difference a sharper blade makes!
Watch this webinar for a Sneak Peek Preview.