If you're thinking of a way to send Holiday Greetings or Christmas Wishes to your clients, friends and family consider using your December issue print newsletter to convey your message. Now is the time to begin preparing your December message so you'll have it ready next week for updating to your December newsletter (deadline of Nov. 5).
OR, how about a custom graphic for page four? Starting at $50.00* we can create a custom graphic using a stock image from Microsoft Office and a brief message of your choice. Place your order by October 26.
1. Select your image from Microsoft
2. E-mail your image to email@example.com by October 26
3. Include a brief message and approval for billing
4. Wait for your proof and reply with your approval (all approvals must be received by November 2)
Not scheduled for a December print newsletter? No worries. Plan instead on submitting your personal message for inclusion with your December email newsletter. You'll have a bit of an extension on the date for that. Mark your calendar for November 15 to begin thinking about your message and then submit it by November 20.
Need assistance? Give me a call for help or to schedule a training session. You may contact me at 877-352-2021 x82 (dial the extension when you hear the greeting.)
* Fifty dollar fee includes design, one proof and uploading to your December print newsletter. Additional edits and proofs will increase the fee.