- Flag Day is June 14, how about a report or story about a community service project you have been or will be involved in?
- Father's Day is June 16, you could share a favorite memory of your own time with your father or perhaps a note about the day YOU became a father or grandfather.
- Summer begins June 21, the day with the longest period of daylight! How about an update of your summer vacation plans or sharing a memory of a past camping trip? You know – the one when you went camping, it rained all weekend and the only meal you could prepare in your leaking tent was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!
- Take Your Dog to Work Day is June 21. Do you have an office mascot? Introduce your furry friend, be it dog, cat, bird or (?), and plan on uploading a photo. Your clients are sure to enjoy the introduction! Or how about a guest article from a local shelter or veterinarian about the importance of planning for your pets? Would be a great time to plan a workshop.
- My birthday is June 28. You can send me cash in lieu of gifts! Or an update on recent office celebrations would be a great way to connect.
Utilizing page four of your law firm's print newsletter to include a personal and fun message can improve your newsletter retention and word of mouth referrals from professional advisors and existing clients. And if the above topics don't make it to your print newsletter, they are certainly topics you can use to keep it real in your social media and email newsletter distribution.
June Print Newsletter Deadline
The deadline for making edits to your June issue estate planning newsletter is May 6, and the default articles we have scheduled for you are: A Legacy of Efficiency and Searching Without A Map.
To see the additional articles available for custom issue creation, download a preview of the newsletter article library.
If you would like assistance customizing your SELECT Print Newsletter, please feel free to contact me (April) at 877-352-2021 x82 for a quick walk through. Be sure to have your message prepared and saved to your computer or network for easy access. Around 150 to 220 words.