When did you start saying, "I'll get to that after tax season," every time someone asked you about law firm marketing?
- We really need to freshen up our law firm website ... I'll get to it after tax season.
- I need to write an organized, formal marketing plan ... I'll get to it after tax season.
- I know I need to start blogging ... after tax season.
- Colleagues say I should get involved with LinkedIn and other social media ... right after tax season.
- Video? Oh yes, we definitely need to shoot video ... right after tax season.
- A contact management system -- top priority ... I'll get on it after tax season.
- Client workshops, yes yes. We should do those ... We'll get started after tax season.
Just a friendly reminder -- it's April 2nd and tax season is almost over.
You are almost out of excuses!
Why not call and set up an appointment with James today. He's going to be swamped "right after tax season," so now would be a good time to get on his schedule. How does 8 a.m. Tuesday morning, April 16th sound?
Call now: 1-877-352-2021, ext. 80.