Are you one of those people who still thinks that Social
Media isn't relevant for estate planning or elder law attorneys?
Well the numbers do not lie folks ... Social Media is not only relevant, it has become a necessity.
Click on the image to see Emma's awesome infographic in full-size!
- 15% of consumers use social networking sites, like Facebook and LinkedIn, to search for LOCAL businesses.
- 71% of consumers say they are more likely to purchase or engage services from a brand or company they follow online.
- 23% of brand marketers are developing social media strategies, but are still struggling to execute that plan.
- 63% of local searchers on social media are more likely to use a business with information on a social media site.
- 91% of local searchers say they use Facebook to find local businesses online! That's just crazy!
- Social networks and blogs now account for 25% of the total time Americans spend online.
What does all this mean?
It means you need to beef up your social media presence with the right message ... consistently.
Even if you are not a Facebook expert or have never used
Twitter, the last thing you want to do is put up a sign that says "If you
use social media DO NOT CALL ME!" If you are ignoring this valuable
resource, in essence, that is exactly what you are doing.
The Essential Solution® will not only help you to get all of these social sites implemented, but will also help you engage your market and build your business.