The deadline for making edits to your September issue estate planning newsletter is August 5 and the articles we have scheduled for you are: Seasons of Change and Selecting Guardians.
To see the additional articles available for custom issue creation, download a preview of the newsletter article library.
If you would like assistance customizing your SELECT Print Newsletter, please feel free to contact me, April, at 877-352-2021 x82 for a quick walk through. Be sure to have your message prepared and saved to your computer or network for easy access. Around 150 to 220 words.
September Animated & E-newsletter Deadline
If you are not scheduled for a September print newsletter, please don't hesitate to submit your message for inclusion in your September electronic communication.
Topics to Consider for September Communications
- Back to school! Whether you are watching for the big yellow bus or planning a college send off, remind your clients about having proper documents in place for those soon-to-be-adults or the benefits of a 529 Savings Plan.
- September 2 is Labor Day. A tribute to the working men and women and also the end of the summer season. Time to close up the pool and winterize the boat – depending on your location, I suppose. Share your favorite summer photo!
- Of course, we all remember 9-11. Share a tribute to all of those affected by the tragic day: September 11, 2001.
- September 20 is POW/MIA Recognition Day.
- September 21 is Miniature Golf Day. Share your favorite putt-putt photo via social media.
Enjoy the remainder of your summer!