Now that we are in the last month of 2013, time will start to fly by with the rush of the holiday season. And there is a lot to cover for your marketing!
Here are some year-end topics for your marketing messages, to be included in your e-Newsletter, Social Media posts, and firm Blog posts:
- Charitable Giving, Gifts & Year-End Donations - Let clients know how you can assist them in their year-end giving, what tax deductions are available, and how to plan for next year.
- Estate Plan Review - Encourage clients to review their estate plans for any changes that have occurred this year, or any that will be coming up for 2014.
- Changes in the Law - Notify clients of laws that will be changing next year, but are still relevant for the last month of 2013. One example would be lifetime gift and Federal estate tax exemption amounts.
- Year-End Workshops - If you plan to hold any workshops this month, let your clients know with plenty of time to plan as the holiday season is jam-packed with other events.
- Holiday Greetings and Well Wishes - Don't forget to order and send out those holiday cards/gifts, as well as scheduling a Christmas/Holiday message on Social Media.
- Holiday Office Hours - It is helpful to post your holiday office hours so clients are aware of when you will be closed during the season.
In addition to your year-end marketing, now is the time to start thinking about your 2014 marketing strategy and developing a plan. If you need assistance, please contact your IMS Team!