February is underway, and it's time for your marketing plan check-up! With one month already on the books, you can review your initial marketing efforts and make adjustments where needed for this month.
- What did you complete from your marketing plan in January? Did you have any workshops? Did you get your print newsletter message customized? Review your "wins" for the month and evaluate the results.
- What fell through the cracks? If there were items on your plan that did not get fulfilled, you may want to move those into a different month of your plan.
- What can you do differently this month to ensure everything gets done? You may want to implement a calendar dedicated to your marketing tasks or delegate items to staff members.
- Are you on track with your budget? Review your marketing budget and make adjustments if necessary.
- What topics/themes should you use in your Social Media and Blog posts? Valentine's Day, Black History Month, Winter Olympics and Presidents' Day are a few examples of February topics.
- What's coming up? It's time to think ahead for Spring messages and events. March is normally a very busy month! Make sure you submit your custom e-Newsletter message ahead of time.
The start of a new month is also a good time to review your website content to ensure that everything is accurate and up-to-date. If you need to make a change, you can use our online Support Ticket to submit your request.