By Anneliese Krull
Every year, thousands of Americans gather in New York City to watch someone drop the ball … and it is celebrated. Any other time a person drops the ball, only their enemies rejoice!
- Ask for Reviews.Reviews are vital to a healthy online presence. Ask your clients, they will be more than happy to share a few kind words. Just ask.
- Update your social media. Have you received any new awards, joined a new organization, or moved offices? Make sure these “mini-press releases” are released to and consistent across your online social media. Also, if you have made new contacts, now would be a good time to add them on LinkedIn or Facebook and invite them to like your page!
- Update your eNewsletter mailing list. If you have not yet added new clients or prospects to your eNewlestter contacts, go ahead and grow that list!
- Get a responsive website. If you do not currently have a website that has been designed to convert from desktop to mobile, you are missing a key factor in the changing online market. Why? Responsive sites receive better rankings and perform better in a constantly changing mobile world.
- Automate your marketing oversight in the E2 CRM. Track all of your marketing contacts and nurture prospects into becoming clients with the E2 CRM.
Don’t drop the ball on your marketing. For more information or to discuss your law firm’s needs, give us a call at 877-352-2021, or visit our website at www.IntegrityMarketingSolutions.com.