In Thursday's webinar, we'll show how you can use content that's already at your fingertips to finally become an author. Then use your book to get noticed by clients, close more business at higher fees, and become the top choice for estate planning referrals in your community!
Free Webinar: How to Use a Promo Book to Grow Your Law Firm
12 noon (Central time) | Thursday, March 8
Becoming a published author can quickly open new revenue opportunities for your estate planning or elder law practice and is integral to your success:
- Close more leads – clients want to work with credible experts in their field.
- Generate more referrals – your published book is the best tool you can give to allied professionals to help generate a steady stream of referrals.
- Get higher fees – your book helps potential clients understand the value of planning and whets their appetite to learn more and take action.
Join us this Thursday, March 8, for a free webinar where we’ll share our best strategies for QUICKLY getting your book onto paper, into print and out into the marketplace generating income.
Not Your Typical Why You Need to Write a Book Webinar
- You likely KNOW that you need a book.
But maybe you don’t have the time to write one or enough help to get it published and over the finish line.
- The good news is that you have a manuscript already created and right at your fingertips!
We’ll show you how to pull it together in less than 90 days.
- You’ll learn our best shortcuts and strategies to get your book published faster, with less stress and for less money —whether you self-publish or bring in outside help.
- We’ll teach you how to LEVERAGE your book once it’s gone to print.
Last year alone, we generated more than $200,000 in new business using our book in a strategic way in our marketing. You’ll hear how we did it and how you can implement similar strategies in your law firm.
- You’ll also hear from other professionals in the legal field who use their books each and every month to fill their calendars with new clients, set up speaking engagements and score free media coverage in their local communities.
Get Your Book Created, Into Print and Generating Clients By Summer
We’ll teach you how.
12 noon (Central time)
Thursday, March 8