Time and time again we see that clients using our sales and marketing CRM outperform clients who don't, in every category of statistical success.
For example, clients using the CRM get
- Twice as Many Website Consultation Request Forms
- Twice as Many Website-Generated Phone Calls
Five Reasons Why a Sales and Marketing CRM Generates More Business for Your Law Firm
- CRM Users have built in automation that allows the firm to respond IMMEDIATELY to inquiries. This factor adds a greater level of customer satisfaction and dramatically increases closing ratio (i.e. fewer people hire someone else while waiting for your firm to reply)
- Thanks to built-in automation, CRM users touch their contacts five times more often. These additional touches result in more website traffic, website conversions and referrals.
- CRM users are more engaged in their marketing and sales performance. They monitor who visits their website. Who opens their emails. Who reads their blogs. Then they respond appropriately. This leads to better client relationships and increased revenue.
- Immediate, online automated client intake. Our Essentials 2.1 clients utilize our exclusive CLIP® system, automated client intake that allows prospective clients to engage immediately and complete their Confidential Questionnaire securely online. This enhances the client experience and office efficiency. No more outdated systems of analog frustration for the client or the law firm.
- CRM users launch their own campaigns to attract their ideal client in mass quantities by tailoring their marketing messages and developing campaigns that, once completed, can run indefinitely.
These are just five of the biggest reasons CRM clients outperform those who don't deploy a marketing and sales CRM.
Implementing a marketing CRM is not easy. Especially at first. But it is worth every bit of effort and attention. If your want high performance, more revenue, and less work in your law firm, the evidence clearly shows that a sales and marketing CRM can get you there.
We're offering a free evaluation phone call, just to see whether your firm needs and is ready for a CRM solution. Schedule a time to visit with James, I promise it will be the best half hour you can invest in your business!