Do you own a law firm? Are you a woman? if so, you'll want to check this out!
Every day I talk to women in law who say they want more ... more joy, more freedom, and more revenue. They want a firm that runs smoothly, gives clients great service, and rewards them with joy in their work, time for their families, and financial freedom.
If that's you, then I have some great news! I have partnered with law business strategist Wendy Witt, JD, to create a CEO Coaching program specifically for women in law. Wendy and I have spent months cooking this up as a labor of love to support women who own or manage a law firm.
Why Specifically For Women, By Women?
Over the past year, I've been working with the women's group, Empowering Women in Law Leadership. We have more than 1,600 women lawyers in our group, and believe me, they speak out when they have an opinion!
Here's what they told us:
- They are disappointed in the CEO and business development coaching programs they've seen so far. The old, alpha-male, push-push-push style of business development is not a good fit for them. They want more collaboration, more balance and more sustainability.
- They asked us for more coaching and training to build their skills and support their goals.
- They want a Master Mind group of their peers -- other women in law who share the same challenges, similar goals, and values. They want a "second family" where they feel comfortable sharing ideas.
- They want people and systems to hold them accountable ... especially through their most challenging times. They are tired of facing yet another New Year with the same goals they had last year, and feeling like they haven't made real progress toward achieving them. They know that this often happens because ... well ... life. With accountability, they can make course corrections more quickly and consistently to stay on track.
- They asked us for mindset and performance coaching, so their dreams don't falter when their enthusiasm wanes. Top athletes and even hedge fund brokers see the value of performance coaching every day. Women in law face an onslaught of challenges, and often carry the baggage of conflicting expectations. Mindset coaching can be the difference between frustration, stress and burnout ... and success, joy and enthusiasm!
- Finally, they told us they want another live event. The break-throughs, the friendships and the networking that came from our Empowerment Retreat were so powerful, everyone said they wanted to keep the momentum going.
They challenged us to deliver more. And here it is!
Introducing our CEO coaching and Master Mind for women in law, Become the CEO of Your Life and Law Firm.
Are you ready to make 2019 the best year of your professional life? Join us now and get in on our introductory special -- don't wait because this special pricing ends when 2018 takes its final bow!
See you in the New Year!